Topnaija

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Topnaija
Topnaija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Topnaija on your social bookmarking website
Ads

No ads available.

Twitter

Go down
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Tcoins : 60
    Votes : 4
    https://topnaija.forumotion.com

The higher quality your ads are, the higher it would get placed in different part of the forum  Empty The higher quality your ads are, the higher it would get placed in different part of the forum

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:20 pm
    Since the forum is new, i am taking things stage by stage.. When ads are publish in this forum, i consider 3 things before i choose to or not to promote... The first on my list are : (1)The quality of the ads. this include high clear quality images, if information given are true etc.. (2)The ads description : Believe it or not, when your description of whatever you are advertising is of good content and quality, it may atleast gain the attention and interest 68% out of the 100% of customers.. (3)Contact details are very important... with all this 3 important things required, if the ads has all of them, it gets to be placed at the main forum page and all the forum sections... but if the ads lack one of this listed required things, it would only be placed at the main forum page..
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum